Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I belong in NYC

So this past weekend i was in new york, sadly I'm back home now :(
everytime i go there i realize how much i belong there.. i honestly think i'd give anything up to live there.. but of course the fam and cashflow is holding me back for now.
anyway! here's some of the stuff i came back with:


heels from topshop($$$$) ..... im obsessed with the orange ones but my feet hate me everytime i wear them.

steve madden nude's -- these were in one of my posts, and now theyre on my feet like i said they would be ;)



my 13th piercing (rook) i couldnt be any happpier about it.


what i wore to the airport :(
(urban outfitters shirt, american apparel tights, topshop heels)

once i become a more committed blogger i'll post everything i got, but this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment